The choice of engagement rings is one of the most important decisions for the bride and groom, making it a tough decision. The same happens with the wedding bands. You shouldn’t choose the first ring you see, because these are pieces you will have for life, so you need time to think and have many factors in mind to choose them.
To match with both decisions, we will tell you some of the factors to have in mind for the engagement rings and wedding bands. It is about some essential recommendations and details for the final choice.
CHOOSING AN ENGAGEMENT RING
These are some of the factors to consider before choosing an engagement ring:
Subscribe to our newsletter and download the ebook with the Top 25 Healing Crystals
– It is preferable when engagement rings have at least one diamond. Diamonds are precious stones, which symbolize eternal love and it gives life to this type of rings.
– If you choose a diamond ring, make sure the seller or jewelry store send you quality certificate. This is a guarantee to certificate the quality and purity of the diamonds. All the diamond rings must be certified.
– If you doubt between a solitary ring and an alliance of diamond, I recommend you to choose a solitary ring. This is a classic which most women want to have.
– When you are the bridegroom, keep in mind your tastes but without forgetting her tastes, because she will have it for life.
– Don’t buy it at the last minute. The approximate recommended period to buy it is two months before you ask her to marry you.
– If you don’t know the size of the finger of your future wife, don’t feel bad, because the jewelry stores offer the service to adjust it.
– It is important to consider the quality of each and every one of the elements of the engagement ring. First of all, the diamonds should be of high quality and certified; and the metal should be always gold of 18K.
CHOOSING THE WEDDING BANDS
When you are choosing the wedding bands, you need to keep in mind its different designs, so gradually you need to filter them, based on the tastes of your partner and yours. That’s why we must consider the following points:
– There are couples who prefer the same wedding bands and completely equal, however many others prefer their wedding bands according to the personality of each one.
– The wedding bands are not completely smooth. Some wedding bands may have different textures. They can be completely smooth or have some texture, giving it emboss.
– It is important to think about the finish of the rings. You can choose a glossy or matte finish.
– The wedding bands may also have diamonds. Moreover, wedding bands with diamonds are the most desirable.
– You can have some thicknesses in the wedding bands, especially for men, because they feel more comfortable with higher thickness in a ring, the girls instead prefer fine models.
– There’s not a single color associated with this type of pieces. The wedding bands may be made in white, yellow, pink and even black gold. Of course, we recommend they are always made in gold of 18k.
Original article: ”Todo lo que necesitas saber sobre los anillos de compromiso y las alianzas de boda” – Translated by Valentina Gama